I didn't realize that there were two different statements of peace - take a look at both of them. We'd love your feedback.
I testify to the following:
1. I will only pursue peaceful solutions to the violence of abortion when volunteering with the Calgary 40 Days for Life campaign.
2. I will show compassion and reflect Christ’s love to all abortion facility employees, volunteers, customers, and the general public.
3. I understand that acting in a violent or harmful manner immediately and completely disassociates me from the Calgary 40 Days for Life campaign
4. I am in no way associated with the Kensington abortion facility /Planned Parenthood or its affiliates by way of employment, informant, volunteer, client, or otherwise While standing on the designated sidewalk across and east of the Kensington abortion facility:
5. I will abide by the "Bubble" zone ruling and stay in designated areas specified by the Court Injunction, with a maximum of 4 persons (any age) on the sidewalk.
6. I will not have any graphic material on signs/placards that I carry.
7. I will only talk to the public if approached first while conducting the Calgary 40DFL vigil.
8. I will not look at any employee, clientele, or at the abortion facility itself in a threatening manner.
9. I will not obstruct the sidewalk traffic or go into the street while participating in the Calgary 40DFL prayer vigil.
10. I will closely attend to any children I bring to the prayer vigil
11. I will cooperate with local city authorities and immediately modify any behavior as directed.